08 Oct COVID-19 Update 31 August, 2020 – ALERT LEVEL 2
Posted at 01:12h in Covid-19 Updates 0 Comments
Notice to Family and Support People
We want to make sure Higher Ground is safe for our residents.
We continue following government advice to restrict visitor access to Higher Ground.
- Weekend visiting to Higher Ground by appointment only.
- Overnight and weekend stays for children are prohibited until further notice.
- No Multiple Family Group sessions or Family Therapy until further notice.
- We continue a security check at Higher Ground reception, any visitor appointment, staff member or tradesperson that presents as unwell will be declined entry.
- Residents will continue be given opportunities to connect with family members via phone.
We know these measures may be isolating for some residents. While they may cause a degree of disruption, we know it is the right thing to do in the face of this pandemic.
(A facemask is required to be worn by all visitors who have a pre-arranged appointment at Higher Ground)