08 Oct COVID-19 Update 31 August, 2020 – ALERT LEVEL 2
Notice to Family and Support People
We want to make sure Higher Ground is safe for our residents.
We continue following government advice to restrict visitor access to Higher Ground.
- Weekend visiting to Higher Ground by appointment only.
- Overnight and weekend stays for children are prohibited until further notice.
- No Multiple Family Group sessions or Family Therapy until further notice.
- We continue a security check at Higher Ground reception, any visitor appointment, staff member or tradesperson that presents as unwell will be declined entry.
- Residents will continue be given opportunities to connect with family members via phone.
We know these measures may be isolating for some residents. While they may cause a degree of disruption, we know it is the right thing to do in the face of this pandemic.
(A facemask is required to be worn by all visitors who have a pre-arranged appointment at Higher Ground)