21 Sep COVID-19 UPDATE 22 September, 2021 – ALERT LEVEL 3
Notice to Family and Support People
Current measures at Higher Ground to guard against the spread of COVID-19, including no visits, no attendance at community meetings and Multiple Family Group sessions or Family Therapy until further notice. Any visits will be only be in an emergency and by appointment only. We are following government advice to restrict visitor access to Higher Ground.
We want to make sure Higher Ground is safe for our residents. Measures include:
- No visiting to Higher Ground
- Overnight and weekend stays for children are prohibited until further notice
- All leave for residents put on hold.
- There is security check at Higher Ground reception, any staff member or tradesperson that presents as unwell will be declined entry.
- Residents will be given more opportunities to connect with family members via phone.
We know these measures may be isolating for some residents. While they may cause a degree of disruption, we know it is the right thing to do in the face of this pandemic.