19 Feb COVID-19 UPDATE 19TH FEBRUARY, 2021 – ALERT LEVEL 2
Current measures at Higher Ground to guard against the spread of COVID-19. This weekend 20 & 21 February there will be no visits, no attendance at community meetings or mid-week Multiple Family Group sessions. However, some Family Therapy will take place with Social Distancing. Visits will be only be in an emergency and by appointment only.
This will be reviewed weekly.
We want to make sure Higher Ground is safe for our residents. Measures include:
- No visiting to Higher Ground
- Overnight and weekend stays for children are prohibited until further notice
- All leave for residents put on hold.
- There is security check at Higher Ground reception, any staff member or tradesperson that presents as unwell will be declined entry.
- Residents will be given more opportunities to connect with family members via phone.
We know these measures may be isolating for some residents. While they may cause a degree of disruption, we know it is the right thing to do in the face of this pandemic.